I just broke with my girl now what?

I just broke up with my gf and now i am on the rebound but i not really sure what to do. Do i go out for a one night stand stay home and be depressed what do i do?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• What do u feel like doing?

1|0
    0|0
    • Well i feel. like finding another girl but not sure if its the right thing after i just broke up

• Show All
    • Thank you gave me good advice and help me get through this tough time now I'm having in my life. and that's why I give you the MHO. Hopefully i can find a good woman like u as i get older.

• Aww... you're very welcome sweetie and thanks for the MHO. That's kind of you to say. You seem to be a very nice person and some girl going to be really lucky to have you one day! ☺️

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• Move on like it never happened.. Like it hasn't phased you, and carry on what you always have done as if you didn't have a gf..

0|0
    0|0
    • It will be hard it already phased be but i will try like it never happened.

• Yeah I know, it's easier said then done, but just push yourself forward and don't gander around the past

• drink a little but don't get drunk, watch a movie while sitting comfortably thinking about nothing, and go to sleep. stop thinking about everything before you go to sleep.

sleep and tomorrow morning wake up and go for a walk, drink and eat a good meal. and spend the day outside.

it will be forgotten in some times. go out and talk with new people. maybe start to talk with girls more without seeking a relationship, just for fun. it is fun. talking freely with the opposite sex without any special intention builds up confidence in either of the sexes. talking freely means speaking your mind bluntly.

pass a little time like this. have a little more experience with girls and people in general and their psychology. you'll find a girl in future.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thats sounds good now that my confidence and self esteem took a huge blow for getting cheated for the second time.

• do not be worried. confidence can be built. do not seek a relationship for sometimes. pass more time having a normal blunt way with girls. and free time for yourself. It will get better by time when you start to know everything better about girls and you will find a girl then too.

• just forget girl listen to music hang with you guy friends go clubbing have lots of fun.

0|0
    0|0
  • now move on :)

0|0
    0|0
    • It will be hard to i just don't know how to move on

• Show All
    • Maybe i guess i do bottle things up a lot maybe because i thought that what men. do

• well yeah... i know you men like to be strong and not talk about feelings but its a really good thin gto do... :) :) :) :) judt because yo utalk about how you feel does not make you less of a man :) :) :) :) :) :)

• you're a free bitch baby fuckin own it

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Do you bro, get in shape man do something fun. I'm going through a post break up of a month so far. Exercise I don't know do something it's not going change things if you feel heart broken about it. Trust me it fucking hard but damn life goes on and it forces you kind of to move on. My goal is getting that body that will make any girl melt and summer is on its way.

Don't go in another relationship, because you need to heal first, and relax and take life slow and everyone is right there are plenty of girls out there to quench your thirst. They won't be like your ex, i know how sad that is cause that's all we want right now, but damn there are tons out there. Just keep your head up.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks dude maybe i should go to the gym it usually makes me think about stuff and when i take a run i feel better about myself

• Only you have the power to move on and heal, know one else. Just think one day we both will have evolved in to a better version of ourselves. Just think positive thoughts, I know after everything that happened with my relationship, I can honestly say I'm happy to see my ex happy. That right there is the key to moving on, forgiveness and a loving heart.

• Does Kobe get depressed after a bad game? Fuck no, he goes out the next game and drops 40. It's on to the next one my brotha, leave the past in the past.

0|0
    0|0
    • Then does that mean i should find a 40 year old woman lol.

• Show All
    • More of a joke but if couars are amazing in bed maybe i go for one. The joke because u said kobe would drop 40

• Yes, I got that lol.

• Move on and don't mope around. You break up with people to make yourself happier or healthier. If neither of those are true for you, then you made a mistake and should own up to it responsibly.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well it just happen today and we been together for a while so its kinda hard

• Show All
    • No problem, and again, sorry if I seemed like a dick.

• U didn't sometimes it good to be a dick once in a while lol

• Instead of breaking down, try to start building up. Make this a turning point in your life. If you don't already live healthy and work out in some shape or form, start doing that. Exercise is amazing when feeling down. Instead of focusing on what you have lost, focus and get excited about what life has awaiting for you.

You've had a bad experience. It can either break you down and make you bitter or make you stronger and wiser. It's really your choice how to handle that. You don't have to be in a hurry to move on with your life. Just start with one step in the right direction and continue moving in that direction.

0|0
    0|0
  • One night stands

0|0
    0|0
  • Drink water and enjoy the free space

0|0
    0|0
  • Hunt for new one...

0|0
    0|0
  • So this is the girlfriend you never had sex with?

0|0
    0|0
    • We never had sex and i was and still a virgin but we were together for a year but it kinda bull that she had sex with two other guys than the person she was with (me).

Recommended myTakes