I just broke with my girl now what?

I just broke up with my gf and now i am on the rebound but i not really sure what to do. Do i go out for a one night stand stay home and be depressed what do i do?

68

Most Helpful Girl

• What do u feel like doing?

• Well i feel. like finding another girl but not sure if its the right thing after i just broke up

• Thank you gave me good advice and help me get through this tough time now I'm having in my life. and that's why I give you the MHO. Hopefully i can find a good woman like u as i get older.

• Aww... you're very welcome sweetie and thanks for the MHO. That's kind of you to say. You seem to be a very nice person and some girl going to be really lucky to have you one day! ☺️