What does it mean when a guy cries over his ex girlfriend?

Say the ex boyfriend treated his ex girlfriend extremely wrong and she kept telling him that he was hurting her and he didn't care. When they break up and she clearly moves on- he ends up crying one night. Why would a guy cry over a girl who he clearly didn't respect?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Unfortunately, feelings and actions can be disconnected. He can love you but be a douche at the same time. However, his loving you is not as important as his being a douche. You did the right thing and he needs to grow from this. If you get back together soon, he will not grow and continue to be a douche.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• He's crying because he lost you because he was too stupid to treat you with love and respect. He's doing this to make you feel guilty of leaving.

I cried when my ex left me, but I've seen it happen plenty of times where the guy left the girl and next thing you know she moves on, and guess what he cries and beg because he was to stupid to see what he was throwing away.

So honestly if he didn't respect you and didn't make you feel like the most special girl in the world, then move on. It shouldn't take a break up for him to relaize what he had, he should have been treating you right from day one. This guy is pathetic in my eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • He regrets his actions and what it's led to.

0|0
    0|0
  • If u was faithful to him I think his new gf cheated him
    And his regret that he lost u

If not maybe he just have tough times and felt weak at that moment and its finish

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

Recommended myTakes