What does it mean when a guy cries over his ex girlfriend?

Say the ex boyfriend treated his ex girlfriend extremely wrong and she kept telling him that he was hurting her and he didn't care. When they break up and she clearly moves on- he ends up crying one night. Why would a guy cry over a girl who he clearly didn't respect?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Unfortunately, feelings and actions can be disconnected. He can love you but be a douche at the same time. However, his loving you is not as important as his being a douche. You did the right thing and he needs to grow from this. If you get back together soon, he will not grow and continue to be a douche.