I want my ex back ( please read) =[

Ok, Last yr. I went with this girl for two months and she broke my heart super bad. We were separated for a month but I still loved her.

Later on, I went with this other girl after my ex. She was cute, smart, and she was very caring. I had feelings for her but deep down inside I still had feelings for my ex that hurt me. At the beginning of the yr., my ex was trying to make me like her again and it was working!

I was trying not to go back to my past and stay with the one I was with but my emotions took over. I didn't know what to do! So I made the stupidest mistake ever, getting back with my ex and hurting the one I was with. Later on my ex cheated on me and I was so hurt. It took me 5 months to get over her but after those five months I was started to feel guilty about hurting the girl after my ex.

I couldn't stop thinking about her and still can't! I really want her back because I actually didn't give us a chance. I still got feelings for her but my stupid ass had to break up with her for my ex. Can anyone help me? I also need a lot of female perspectives so please help me! Thank you.
I want my ex back ( please read) =[
2
0