My ex and I kissed, we have 2 kids, she has a boyfriend, what do I do?

ok me and my ex were together 6 years, we have 2 kids, and we were engaged. we fell apart this past year and never really recovered, we had severe communication problem but I have seen where we went wrong and we have talked about it. we split in October, we don't have any problems, we are friends and split the kids evenly. all her stuff is still here, clothes etc. we have talked about her helping me box everything up but nothing has happened yet. she got with her current boyfriend a few weeks after we split, it was someone she knew since she was a kid. He isn't divorced yet but will be soon. She lives with her aunt and he also lives there for the most part. I ask her to do things with me and the kids and most of the time she comes, she has told her boyfriend that we will be friends and that's non negotiable. I started dating last month and she knows. this past Saturday I asked her to go with me and the kids to a kids play place and we went shopping for the kids using some gift cards they got at Christmas, then we went and ate at a restaurant. when we got back to my house we put the kids to bed and I told her I would walk her out. we got to the car, I told her I had a great time, she said the same. we had a good hug and I kissed her on the cheek, she kind of pressed into it so I looked at her and we pecked on the lips, she said I was being bad, I said no im not. then we kissed open mouth and tongue. then she said I have a girlfriend and I said that is nothing, your the one I want. and she is the only one I want. then we held hands and I said I wanted to do that all night, I kissed her on the lips for a few seconds and then she left. I don't know what to do, I need help. I don't want to push her away by being to forceful with anything but I want her back and its killing me!! she is very against cheating, she is also stubborn and not super open about her feeling at this time. please help! oh and im 34 and she is 30

ok so she came over today after picking our daughter up from school, our son was sleping when she got here, she has been sick but came in and sat on the couch I sat next to her and put my arm around her and she layed next to me like that for a bit, then I kissed her and she said what are you doing, I said there was nothing wrong with it, we kissed again and she said im so confused, I said what about? then I said she can tell me when she is ready. we sat on the couch for a bit longer
then I got up to get her some water and she had move to the chair, we talked whole our daughter played then we got our son up. I asked if she was ok cause she was sick and wanted to know if she needed anything, then my daughter asked the same thing. she replied I should stay here so y'all can take care of me, and I said you can stay here and we would. she no she can't do that. then we watched a movie all of us, I sat on the other couch. our daughter had just gotten over lice, my ex thought she

31

Most Helpful Girl

• keep pushing in there try to go out more than she goes with her boyfriend , i dont experiences this but my cousin does he is 35 he divorced his wife with the three children with her living in her mothers house , but then he left her because she was cheating on him with someone else but at the same time he was cheating on her with a woman (who would believe that ) with in after the divorce , after a week they told the entire family that he was dating yet he was actually dating and knowing her in the middle of the marriage , but after the divorce they both ignored each other stopped talking to each and my cousin got engage with his gf with in 2 month later and now he is planning to take the children away from his wife ( its a heavy subject ) but my point is none of them devoted in sticking with each other they both departed but you managed trying to getting her back and managed not making her pushing away in smooching , if you really want her back then you better be devoted to her and spoiling her , try getting out more with her with the excuse of " the kids " let her have fun with you remind her of how good years you have with each other , let those 6 years ago come back to her then she would start realise in time that those were good years despite seeing her stubborn when you kissed her you did noticed she has a weakness to you which is a good sign , keep hanging out then you will start to get close just use the excuse of kids i hope this helped good luck.

What Girls Said 2

• Good luck to you

• Sounds to me she is disinterested. I don't know if you are too the kiss tends to express that but do you really want her back? If so take her emotions back :) woo her. Seems you guys need a little spice

What Guys Said 1

• She has no feelings toward you. You should be there for your kids. Good luck