Was I right to leave her for this?

You ever been with a beautiful girl but the second she opened her mouth, she turned you off? That's what happened to me.

I overheard the woman I was seeing laughing with her friends. She said "It doesn't matter what men want, it's all about the woman. #SorryNotsorry"

We were supposed to go to dinner. But instead, I took her home. She said "I thought you were taking me to dinner? I told her "It doesn't matter what you want. Now get out my car and don't call me again #SorryNotsorry." She looked shocked and got out. I went to dinner by myself lol. Was I right?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• you did the exakt right thing. that girl was extremly self centred and rude to only think that what woman want are the only thing that matters. its not all about the woman. men matter to. you did the right thing. i hope you dont contact her again and that you find someone else instead. what a seriously rude woman.

0|1
    0|0
    • I liked her as well. But that comment completely turned me off.

• Show All
    • you owned her preatty good there though. good going for sorting out the bitches in your life. hope you meet someone better next time.

• She wouldve become ur biggest gold digger if u hadn't leave her lel

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• Wow u took that poor comment to heart. That was extreme. Girls say that just to say it. I've never said it before cause Im big on 50/50 but eh I dont know. I guess u have your right to be offended. Why didn't u ask her about it then?

1|1
    0|0
    • Of course I took it to heart. She basically said what I want doesn't matter. Not a cool thing to say.

• Sounds like a gold digger to meh honestly

• You overreacted, girls mess around when they're with their girls so she probably didn't mean it. You should have spoken to her about it, you didn't have to deal with the situation in that way tho, sort of uncalled for hun

1|0
    0|0
    • That doesn't make it right.

• Show All
    • I found it tasteless and disrespectful. Sounds like an entitlement complex some women have. She's one of them.

• Maybe she didn't mean it hun, that's why you should have asked?

• if u get in touch with her again she will most likely get mad at you... have u talked to her after dropping her off?

0|0
    0|0
    • No I haven't.

• it was a little harsh... but i think you made the right choice, so just ignore her and forget about her.. so yep

• You could have aaked her about it...

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• She is actually not ready like you do!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you dodged a bullet.

2|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes