Was I right to leave her for this?

You ever been with a beautiful girl but the second she opened her mouth, she turned you off? That's what happened to me.

I overheard the woman I was seeing laughing with her friends. She said "It doesn't matter what men want, it's all about the woman. #SorryNotsorry"

We were supposed to go to dinner. But instead, I took her home. She said "I thought you were taking me to dinner? I told her "It doesn't matter what you want. Now get out my car and don't call me again #SorryNotsorry." She looked shocked and got out. I went to dinner by myself lol. Was I right?

52

Most Helpful Girl

• you did the exakt right thing. that girl was extremly self centred and rude to only think that what woman want are the only thing that matters. its not all about the woman. men matter to. you did the right thing. i hope you dont contact her again and that you find someone else instead. what a seriously rude woman.

• I liked her as well. But that comment completely turned me off.

• you owned her preatty good there though. good going for sorting out the bitches in your life. hope you meet someone better next time.

• She wouldve become ur biggest gold digger if u hadn't leave her lel