Hey guys I need some advice! I'm talking to my ex, but all he seems to want is sexting. Should I still continue to talk to him?

So my ex is talking to me after fighting for months about what had happened between us. He says he wants to be friends and friends with benefits but it seems like all he wants is sexting... and I'm not into that kinda thing. So when I try talking like friends he gets really frustrated at things I say really quickly and the conversations seem hostile He says he's over me but he says his heart and private area get aroused just thinking of me. What should I think of this and should I continue to talk to him? Please let me know.

53

Most Helpful Girl

• Please don't talk to him...
    He wants to only use you for sex.
    What a horrible man! I would have a low opinion of him for downgrading a relationship to friends with benefits even.
    If he doesn't even have the decency to see you as simply a friend then it means he doesn't have the capacity to see you as a human!
    You are not there for his sexual gratification like a fucking sex toy. You have feelings and a heart! You are a human being and deserve better!
    Someone who can love and respect you.
    He's fricking making me sick already.

What Guys Said 3

• If he can't talk as just a friend and if you don't feel comfortable with this situation, just stop talking to him.

• Move on... he is only looking for one thing.. it isn't friendship.

• Well he specifically said he wants to be friends with benefits ... sooooo...

What Girls Said 4

• Drop him, block him, erase him. It didn't work out with him and whoever else and he needs a fix. let him and lotion be his fix.

• Cut him off. He doesn't respect you from what I can tell. Why should he get all the benefits without any commitment? Move on in silence he isn't even worth telling you're leaving him behind.

• Walk away and don't look back. It seems like you want to be friends and he just wants to have benefits.

• I wouldn't. Clearly he's only talking to you for one thing...