Harder on guys or girls?

Who takes or deals with breakups harder? Girls may cry for days and their life and activities will come to stop while guys get upset but seem to move on with life as if nothing happened. That doesn't mean that guys don't hurt, it's just that they seem to deal with breakups better but some guys told me that they hurt deeper and for longer periods of times.

Sooooooo in your opinion, who deals with it better?
  • Guys
  • Girls
  • Neither-a breakup is a breakup, painful and horrible no matter what sex you are!
    Vote C

18

Most Helpful Guy

• seriously?
    Are we trying to figre what's worse of plague and cholera?

it's both horrible and painfull. The problem is that we handle it differently. Guys more often try to be "macho" and not show how bad it hurts, while women are more free to be open about it. So let's instead of arguing who got it forse accept it hurts like hell, and call it case closed?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE