Ex love of life is back in contact, what should I do?

Today the boy that i fell in love with my ex boyfriend of nearly 2 years has just got back in touch with me, he said that he misses me and has never forgotten me. although he was the one who ended it because of the distance. when i heard that he missed me i started to shake from all the anxiety i get from what i went through in the break up.. whats even weirder is that he still has the 'I love you teddy' that he got me when we were together and still hasn't given me my belongings. what should i think of this?

24

Most Helpful Guy

• He broke up because of the distance. Maybe he regretted. Now it's up to you to decide what you wanna do, you just ask yourself about your own feelings and if you really think that it's worth trying again.

Most Helpful Girl

• "If you love something set it free.
    If it comes back to you its yours.
    If not, it was never meant to be."

See how things go :-)