What do you do to numb the pain?

I left him because I had to, no other choice. I made him promise to not text, call, chat, PM, or basically a knowledge my existence... It's the only way he'd move on and the kindest cruel thing I could do. What should I do to occupy my broken mind and heart and keep myself from breaking my own promise? Any suggestions as to how to keep myself busy?

34

Most Helpful Girl

• oh man this is the worst thing to go through.

to lend advice i would be preaching what i dont practice, since i didn't handle similar things very well. i didn't even consider taking my mind off of the person, i just silently suffered for a long time. i didn't want to forget.

if you really want to take your mind off of this, do something that closes off the imagination. like the opposite of music or showers, both which make you very thoughtful. go out with friends or do mentally stimulating activities. (if you can, you should totally buy skyrim by the way)