1) We dated for 4 months, knew each other for almost a year
2) We're teens
3) His reason for dumping me was that he just wasn't ready for a relationship
4) He seemed VERY INTO ME until one week prior to the break up, when he was a little less physically affectionate and didn't see me as often (but that could be because of parental intervention--see 9)
5) Up until MINUTES before the break up he texted me ALL throughout the day asking about my opinions, interests, life, saying good night, etc.
6) I was recovering from an injury... so maybe he just texted all the time because he felt bad for me?
7) He bought me flowers about a week before the break up due to my injury
8) He always did me other little favors
9) One of his parents (who he was VERY close to) was very strict and made it clear they did not like me
- He got bored/lost feelingsVote A
- Parental interventionVote B