How should I break up with my girlfriend?

I promised her to move out lIke 5 months ago once I finish school. She has proven to be immature she's playing mind games because she thjnks she's inferior with me and I don't really trust her. Its getting to the point where I just completley resent her and everything that comes out her mouth pisses me off to no end. I don't know how to break this to her because she is going to be heartbroken like no other. I still want to have her in my life as a friend though. Just right now I think she's too immature she doesn't know how to be a girlfriend. What u get for dating someone four years younger than me.

Move out together is what I mean to say.

37

Most Helpful Guy

• Break up with her and tell her how you exactly feel if she can understand. Its hard to maintain a friendship let alone if she's immature. My brother was in the same situation she treated him like crap made him jealous and he got tired of it. He was honest with her but since she was immature she couldn't take it and just told him that she doesn't want to talk to him ever again. my brother he understood and he moved on now he's with somebody he's happy with. The point is if you don't break up with her when will you break up with her? Are you ever going to be happy with this girl?

What Girls Said 3

• Every break up hurts be gentle and honest but if you want out being friends could prove difficult if she still loves you.

• Well you hate her so just break up with her
    Nuff said

• Tell her that you want to take some time out from the relationship to focus on yourself. And that leaves the option of being friends, maybe not right away but she might understand later on.

• But make it clear that the relationship is ending as of that moment so there's no gray areas and she won't have illusions and hopes of getting back together.

What Guys Said 6

• In what ways is she immature? It looks like you would regret breaking her heart. Expect nothing. If we feel happy in a relationship, we don't play mind games or do things to hurt one another. If she is doing that, you can always take a step back. Is she really so bad that she would hurt you even then? It looks to me like you guys are in a rough time. 4 years younger is not too bad actually.

• She acts like she doesn't care about me when I know she really is borderline obsessed. She can't express any typw of emotion or how she feels. She tries to make me jealous when she thinks she's losing me.

• Well she seems to like you. Most people who don't express much might be the ones who experience a lot. I think people who are forgiving, last the longest in relationships and are ultimately happy. And she hasn't done anything wrong I guess for you to actually dump her right?

Don't return her mind games with mean things. She might change just knowing how loved she is by you, actually.

• Brother i have faced such situation twice in my life
    Its so difficult to come out of it. It took me 2 years for the first one..
    There is a solutionto it Try becoming an evil guy in her eyes and introduce a new guy in her life. Find a guy who likes her and help him to impress her. Tell him her interest likings. You can also talk to her friend to start thinking for the new guy. That guy should act as better person than you.
    Caution-
    Never try to ignore her much, this will make her crave for you
    Never compliment her, this will make her think she has a chance to continue
    Never insult her it will hurt her feelings and she will try to change herself for you

• Eh I don't know about introducing her to a new guy sounds like a lot of work.

• Hahhahah bro that is cold.

• Look if you care about her or once you loved her than you should chose the help her getting out happily
      But if you dont give her a damn than what diffrence would a rude way create to you...

• Well, you just tell her, doesn't matter the medium.

• Even I had the same feeling. But once we broke up I started missing her. I completely forgot the mistakes she did. Just put your ego aside and think for sometime. Think of the good times you had together. Try talking and solving problems. Yet if you think it won't work then just move on.

• You walk up to her and say, "I break with thee, I break with thee, I break with thee." Then throw dog poop on her shoes. Later, you can go out to a bar and look for girls with dog poop on their shoes. Good luck!

• Depending on how long you guys have been dating, it sounds like the honeymoon phase is over... now the giddiness has died down and you can see clearly. Just tell her how it is (not how you feel), leave feelings out of it. Describe how she is acting, state you don't like it, state you are gone.