How to get back my ex girlfriend after a breakup?

I was in a relationship for a year nearly and we broke up three weeks ago. We had a fight and that turned into a breakup. I said in an anger that I need a break. But I felt for it the next moment. She said there is no patching up after a breakup. She liked me so much but I was kinda an ass here. So usually I did all the mistakes that shouldn't be done begging, pleading for another chance, calling and texting continuously and finally ending up in getting blocked on WhatsApp and calls. But later she unblocked me. I called her after ten days. She was still angry and mean to me. She said I'm possessive, clingy, spoilt kid, and had ego. She was my first everything. I now feel like a chunk of my heart is gone. I had lots of gifts gathered from my euro trip for her to give on her birthday but I lost my patience over anger and made a mistake. She said she never wants to patch up again. Pls help me here. I don't know what to do to get her back.
My girl friend said she doesn't have feelings for me anymore. She also said she needs time.

20