When was the last time you were heartbroken? Did it change your belief/believes in relationships?

I'd stopped suffering from heartbreak six months ago. Before I picked up the broken pieces, life was really hard... harder than before. Due to everything, I don't believe in honest relationships between two people.

21

Most Helpful Girl

• Last time I was heart-broken was a year ago and I am actually doing way better than I was before I got into the relationship, so I'm actually better about things. ALTHOUGH, I have realized that I'm a bit of a commitmentphobe. This isn't because of my last relationship, but that's just how I am in general. I'm not good with relationships and have realized that, but it doesn't exactly deter me from getting into one if the opportunity presents itself.

• LOL, update - I am now in a relationship and struggling to get past my commitment phobia. It's hard, but I'm doing it! Also, this relationship is great!

• That's great, hope you'll work it out. Don't let fear stop you :)

What Guys Said 1

• 1. Years and years ago.
    2. Yes.

What Girls Said 1

• I've never been heart broken because honestly I never thought anyone would ever be the serious type the way I am. But im in a sort of complicated relationship I care about a lot and i have been heart broken by some things he has done behind my back. But I still forgive him. But yes I see where you're coming from but you shouldn't feel like you'll not ever going to find anyone , because you will just maybe not right now. And he'll see nothing but you , one day the right guy will come. Dont give up forever