Im still in love with my ex boyfriend?

my ex boyfriend is exstremley attractive i dont know a single girl in my whole highschhool who hasn't had a crush on him. he is model material. he is exstremly strong as well and lifts weights all the time and on top of that he's a freaking football star. he gets good grades, he's popular, and he is an overall nice and funny person. i can honestly say i have nothing bad to say about him. we were madly in love and then i went through a depressed faze and then he just stopped loving me and over time we drifted apart and broke up. and it kills me when girls comment heart eyes on his pictures and shit. i know he's my EX boyfriend okay so dont give me crap. im trying to get over him because he was my first real love and honestly i dont think i will ever get over him what should i do? i really wanna stop liking him but i can't

and im not gonna unfollow him cuz we are still friends

25

Most Helpful Guy

• AWW cmon, I was about to say "i bet he was your first love," and you took that away from me lol. You aren't going to "get over" him... first love is real. All you have now is to accept the memories, accept its over,... move on. once acceptance sets in, you would be fine. consider it a "learning experience"

Most Helpful Girl

• The most random thing that i heard from people when they broke up with someone is to start a new relationship with someone else
    But I guess its not apply in your case
    so my advice is to make yourself busy and avoid him.
    start going out, run, do drawings or start writing.
    writing really will really help you get out all of your feeling and gives you a new start