Im still in love with my ex boyfriend?

my ex boyfriend is exstremley attractive i dont know a single girl in my whole highschhool who hasn't had a crush on him. he is model material. he is exstremly strong as well and lifts weights all the time and on top of that he's a freaking football star. he gets good grades, he's popular, and he is an overall nice and funny person. i can honestly say i have nothing bad to say about him. we were madly in love and then i went through a depressed faze and then he just stopped loving me and over time we drifted apart and broke up. and it kills me when girls comment heart eyes on his pictures and shit. i know he's my EX boyfriend okay so dont give me crap. im trying to get over him because he was my first real love and honestly i dont think i will ever get over him what should i do? i really wanna stop liking him but i can't

Updates:
and im not gonna unfollow him cuz we are still friends

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• AWW cmon, I was about to say "i bet he was your first love," and you took that away from me lol. You aren't going to "get over" him... first love is real. All you have now is to accept the memories, accept its over,... move on. once acceptance sets in, you would be fine. consider it a "learning experience"

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• The most random thing that i heard from people when they broke up with someone is to start a new relationship with someone else
    But I guess its not apply in your case
    so my advice is to make yourself busy and avoid him.
    start going out, run, do drawings or start writing.
    writing really will really help you get out all of your feeling and gives you a new start

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Sometimes people don't really want to get over their ex because they still have feelings for them. Tell him how you feel about him. Let him know that you still love him and ask him if he still loves you. Getting over an ex is not easy.

0|0
    0|0
  • i am going through this with my ex gf. she believes i am not in her future (idk why she is trying to be an oracle all of a sudden) but we just started kind of talking again after i ignored her after a while and she still is showing signs of her still liking me and she is still flirting with me and hugging me. If you want to get back with him talk to him about why you broke up and why he stopped liking you. If you want to stop thinking about him then get a hobby or something and try doing things differently. I am not telling you to get into another relationship until you get over him because then you wouldn't be able to start into a good relationship still liking someone else.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm sorry you feel that all you deserve... is your EX

0|0
    0|0
  • Psh, high school doesn't mean anything! I would worry about getting into a good university and stop worrying about boys. Plus, Im in college now and apparently the "most attractive" boys in high school have come out as being gay! So you genuinely find yourself in college

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• You won't ever lose feelings for him. They will always be there. You just learn how to deal with that love you have for him, and loving another person someday.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes