Why do break ups suck so much?

All you can think about is them, all those funny exchanges, how much you want to reach out to them but you know it's best not to. Hot tears strolling down your cheeks coupled with a massive headache, sobbing like a child. This pain, this pain won't go away when will it disappear? And will I ever forget something that made me happy? Loved? Important?
Updates:
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dKcozRG0bIk

Yup yup this is on repeat

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I've only been through one break up and the relationship lasted for five years. It hurts a lot it's like having a rug pulled out right from underneath you. Yes it's painful but with time the pain will go away. Don't spoil yourself with sad songs it only makes it worse. It took time for me for the pain to heal but it was worth it.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• I experienced my first break up last year after we were together for 4 and half years it really hurt at the time but it does get better honestly. Just try not to listen to sad songs because it makes you think of them and it really doesn't help like I found out haha

0|0
    0|0
  • You've just answered why they suck so much when writing the question description... the pain will go away, believe me, it can take some time, but it will. And no, you won't forget, but you'll move on and this will only your past.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've only been through that once, it was made worse because it was a surprise to me that I could feel that way. I guess there was some feeling of bereavement involved for me, when I was with her I was actually happy and I was happy in the relationship, so I felt like that happiness and thing I was a part of was dead and I was dying without it.
    It gets better though, it just takes time. I look back now and I remember the pain but it doesn't bother me anymore, I chalk it up to experience. One day you'll probably feel the same way!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes