Why do break ups suck so much?

All you can think about is them, all those funny exchanges, how much you want to reach out to them but you know it's best not to. Hot tears strolling down your cheeks coupled with a massive headache, sobbing like a child. This pain, this pain won't go away when will it disappear? And will I ever forget something that made me happy? Loved? Important?
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dKcozRG0bIk

Yup yup this is on repeat

13

Most Helpful Girl

• I've only been through one break up and the relationship lasted for five years. It hurts a lot it's like having a rug pulled out right from underneath you. Yes it's painful but with time the pain will go away. Don't spoil yourself with sad songs it only makes it worse. It took time for me for the pain to heal but it was worth it.