Girl dumpers who dumped their first love and started dating several guys, did you want your ex back?

Just wanted to ask this like after you broke it off and started dating several men. Did you want and miss your ex bf back? If not how long did it take you to get over them?

32

Most Helpful Girl

• I did miss him but he cheated twice so I never wanted him back. Sometimes I still think about what we could've been but I don't want to be with him anymore.

• Yeah he messed up big time

Most Helpful Guy

• Well in my situation I was with me ex for 9 months and she ended up going back to her ex just like that. Still wasn't over him, wish I could say I was the bad boyfriend lol

• The ex dumped her or she dumped the ex to get with you?

• I believe he dumped her to find himself , and two months later I come along.