Why is it hard today?

I've been broken up for almost 3 weeks and so far it's been good. We haven't talked and I haven't thought about him. Today for some reason, all I can think about is him. Im crying and I dont know what to do. Why is this happening after all these weeks?
I thought I was over him.

42

Most Helpful Guy

• 3 weeks isn't much time. It's normal to eventually think about the person you broke up with after so little time. Just give it more time and things will be ok.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hey, it happens, many of us have been there. It's only been 3 weeks... I'm not surprised that some thoughts and feelings have sprung up out of nowhere. Moving on is different for everyone, some deal with it better or move on faster than others. Even when things are going well something can bring you right back down again in an instant. It's not easy and it's not fun, but it happens and you deal with it. Cry it out and move forward, listen to music and get your mind off of things. Try not to let it get you down too much.