Why is it hard today?

I've been broken up for almost 3 weeks and so far it's been good. We haven't talked and I haven't thought about him. Today for some reason, all I can think about is him. Im crying and I dont know what to do. Why is this happening after all these weeks?
I thought I was over him.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• 3 weeks isn't much time. It's normal to eventually think about the person you broke up with after so little time. Just give it more time and things will be ok.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Hey, it happens, many of us have been there. It's only been 3 weeks... I'm not surprised that some thoughts and feelings have sprung up out of nowhere. Moving on is different for everyone, some deal with it better or move on faster than others. Even when things are going well something can bring you right back down again in an instant. It's not easy and it's not fun, but it happens and you deal with it. Cry it out and move forward, listen to music and get your mind off of things. Try not to let it get you down too much.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Its kinda like being cut and not feeling the pain until you notice the wound. its possible that for three weeks it simply didn't affect you like it should have but dont worry itll pass soon enough

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Maybe u just miss the little things u guys did together & u probably miss being with someone.. lol i know how u feel sometimes i get flashbacks of my ex & we been broken up for 6 months now lol i think its becuz he was my first love

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, he was mine too... Never had a BF until I met him. Hoped that it would last but everything happens for a reason.

• Show All
    • well even if he doesn't.. so what? he's ur ex lol move on & enjoy ur single life :) whenever i get flashbacks i just tell myself "why am i thinking about him? he's not thinking about me!" "forget his ass if im not worth his thoughts or tears then he's not worth mines either" lol :)

• Thats so true... Thanks

• You never know. It's like a delayed reaction. It doesn't kick in until something, no matter how small or seemingly unnoticeable it may be, reminds you of him. Then it hits HARD.

1|0
    0|0
  • :-( i know baby this going to be hard
    Gv it sum tym and think positive and dunt cry gradually u will get o er this pain <3

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes