Would you fight for a girl who you were forced to broke up with by her mom. if she has moved on with another guy?

she's been dating this guy for 3 months the rebound guy but find out while i started having dreams of her she has been dreaming of me as well so i take that as a sign from god. Then 2 months ago she message me we started talking then she started crying said she misses me and i did nothing wrong then cried to sleep then 2 days later turned cold. So i need space and think she does too. I gave her advice then told her to block me. Its like when ever we talked she crys her eyes out we been throgh a lot together i know she loves me but feels lost with her mom on her back over 1 dumb online fight. As for the new bf i know her for 6 years thats how she deals with pain by forcing herself to love the first guy that comes along. I plane on metting her at collage at the end of the month and pop the big question. But i just like to hear other ppls thoughts on this... Do u think this can work out? And would u fight for her or move on?

10