How do you deal with a break-up?

My boyfriend just broke-up with me, and during past break-ups I have been fine, but not this time. I just moved on top of the break-up, and I need to unpack, but all I seem to do is lay in bed and cry all day and night. My friends keep checking on me and are wanting me to "get over it" and "move on". I guess I have never been in love before because I could move on so easily, but not this time. I don't know what I am going to do next week when classes start, I can hardly get out of bed. How do you move on when you still love someone with everything that you have? I have always told friends the fastest way to get over a guy is to get under a new one, but that's easier said than done, when you don't want another guy. I guess I just need some tips on how to move on, I've never felt this way in my life I don't know what to do.

10

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• There really is no easy way and a rebound guy, as your friends suggest, would only be a distraction and selfish relationship. You just have to find ways to comfort yourself until the unpleasantness passes. I'm sorry, dear. ☹ I wish there were an easier solution.