What do u consider cheating? Which is worse emotional cheating or physical cheating?

I'm just curious what is ur definition of cheeting, if someone cheets would u want to know why or who with , witch is worse emotional cheating or physical

13

Most Helpful Guy

• I think physical cheating is emotional cheating at the same time, but you can cheat emotionally without cheating physically. Unless you're in one of those open relationship dealios. I think physical cheating is worse because it's going further, but emotional cheating is also a betrayal that hurts. It's easier to forgive small scale emotional cheating, I'd define it as anything that could be considered inappropriate if your partner was present, so that's also takes into account the partner's stance on it... some women are naturally flirty and that goes for some men too, so they can flirt without any emotional investment and their partner would understand that. I know some couples who flirt with people in other's company! lol

• I agree. If a girl emotionally cheered on u would u forgive her

• Ik I'm being an idiot for still being with him

• Thanks for MH!