Why does he do that?

(I've posted this before but it was really late at night so posting it again at a different time would probably help get more answers. It's greatly appreciated if you try to not give answers that you think I might want to hear. I prefer brutal truth over sugarcoated answers. Thanks c: )

An ex broke up with me about 2 years ago for his ex. But he stares at me a lot. Last time he stared at me it was before Christmas and I caught him. It wasn't a mean glare but he looked right in my eyes until I looked away. In my side view, I could tell he was still staring at me. I don't know when he started looking at me, but it was probably for a good 5 minutes. I don't know if he's still with his girlfriend though. But even though he had girlfriends he would still stare at me. But the last time, it was longer than usual. Why does he do that?

I'm 20 and he's 21. And we never talk at all.

Thank you for all the answers. :)

12

Most Helpful Guy

• That's a difficult question. Honestly, he sounds like a murderer out of a horror film staring at you menacingly before trying something.
    It could be a number of things. He could be staring at you just to play with you, to make you wonder why he's staring at you and to toy with your mind. Especially if he keeps a poker face and doesn't smile or anything. It'd be pretty cruel but it's the most likely from your description...
    Alternatively, he could actually be missing you and thinking about how to approach you again, hoping you'll ask him why he's staring or something like that to begin a conversation...

Honestly, it's pretty weird behaviour. I'd be careful around him if I were you... :S

• Haha I guess I did make him look like a murderer. Yeah, I understand in situations like this no one can really mind read why a person stares. I've got too much pride to come up to him. I mean, he's the one who broke up with me. I got the mindset that exes who come back only want the booty. Haha. I'll be really cautious. I got to hand it to you about the poker face. He didn't smile or anything. He could be just toying with me?

• Haha, well whatever you choose to do, good luck getting it sorted out! :)

What Guys Said 1

• Probably still wants you back or just doing it to annoy the hell outta you. It could be anything unless you ask him what his problem is with always staring at you.

• Thanks for the answer. I really don't want to go up to him. The last time we talked, he did me dirty by lying to his girlfriend that I wanted to get back with him. Then all hell started. I'd rather him come up to me first and apologize, then I'll ask. I've got a lot of pride and dignity...

• You're better without them. Less drama, less stress, less problems. You can find better a friend or boyfriend than him

• That's true. It's been 2 years since that happened and things go a lot well not dealing with him. :)

What Girls Said 1

• Honestly your beautiful so he probably can't help but stare and maybe he's still got a thing for you

• Ahahaha.. If he's still got a thing for me, tough luck.. Thanks for the answer though. :)