My boyfriend broke up with me because I said he was lying?

We were doing really good.. We just got back together On December 10, 2014 after being broken up for 4 days.
Well we were on the phone and he told me that I never randomly sent him photos of myself and I told him that I do, and he kept telling me I didn't so i told him to stop lying, next thing I know he's like "Oh, well I don't even know why you're with me since i'm a liar, we should break up." then I just hung up. He's done this before but it was randomly. Then a couple minutes later he texted me telling me he was serious. We shouldn't be together and that he's sorry he put me through all this. And i told him that i never called him a liar only that his statement was a lie but OK then! and he put "OK" and I didn't text back. I feel really hurt that he did this because he was just telling me 2 days ago how his feelings for me have gotten stronger yet he does this? :/ Do you think he was just overreacting? Should I completely delete him out of my life? I feel really betrayed :(

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Life is too short to spend with people who suck the happiness out of you.
    "Move on"

Most Helpful Girl

• Did you have a sex with him?