Does she love me or she's just emotionally attached still?

My ex gf and I broke up 3 months ago. I was doing well when we didn't have contact until she reached out to me. I was her first love and first bf for 5 years.

During these times she hooked up with a bunch of guys and had sex with them. I asked her what she wanted and she said she wants to be with me but she can't commit back to me cause she wants to explore. She wished we had met later on in life when she's ready to settle down. She's only 22 and I understand that and felt lucky she shared moments with me for 5 years while I explored already and ready to settle down.

We were working thjngs out but suddenly she wants space from me but she said she still loves me and can't wait for us to get back together. I think I should just block her cause I can't get my heart hurt again.

30

Most Helpful Girl

• if your gut is telling you to let her go, then you should do so. not that people can't change, but waiting for someone like that while they "get their life together" is a guessing game. if you don't find someone who is on the same page as you, then maybe it's fate that you were supposed to wait for her. but don't let her make that decision for you.