Guys/Girls, if you liked someone a lot then they kind of reject you would you give up or try one more time?

So this guy's in my class really liked me. He told me that he loved me after he had been joking around so I thought that he was still joking and I just walked away. Then I saw his face and he looked sad. A week later he proposed as a joke but he had a serious look on his face. This time I was freaking out on the inside so I said I don't know. I don't think I rejected him but we'll what do you guys think? Okay well anyways things got weird but I could tell that he wanted to say something but never did. So during Christmas break break he kept tweeting stuff basically like how he was sad about someone not being with him which I knew it was about me. Now he hasn't done anything which I just don't know if he had gotten over it or like what is really going on. I feel this connection between us and I can see myself with him in the future. What could be going on and what could this mean?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Seems you are really nice and pretty, beautifulangel76 as most guys end up on you! :-)
    If i were that guy and i really loved you, then would ask you until you said no. But of course these things depend from guy to guy. So give it some time. And as i said in an opinion few days back, this may just end up to be some kind of impulse reactions. Happens to many guys on seeing a pretty girl. Take care

0|0
    0|0
    • Actually we have seen each other many times since last May or April which was the first time he talked to me. It wasn't an impulse because the time of 5 his was October so we were pretty used to being around eachother. I feel a connection with him. Actually yesterday was the first time that he had been close to me since before all this. He was looking at our project and got like right beside me. I have talked to the Holy Spirit and have been told to be patient so I'm guessing that he will say something soon and that kind of what I feel like too.

Most Helpful Girl

• girl he likes you and if you do aswell just go ahead :)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• If I make a move on someone and get rejected I move on. No sense wasting my time on someone who is not interested. I will met girls in the middle and show my interest, if they dont meet me in the middle and do the same I move on.

My advice to you would be if you like this guy do something about it before its too late.

1|0
    0|0
  • So if I'm blocked on fb, blocked at work and she won't speak or look at me, she pretty much hates me.. but she wants attention by coming nearby... to see if I will bite... it's weird

0|0
    0|0
  • Ask the guy if he's got the same feelings for you as you feel about him. If that's so, great! If not, give it a break, try to think about someone or something else for some time.

0|0
    0|0
    • I just don't want to ask him because I know that he does. I think that right now I should just wait to see what happens.

• I wouldn't ask her again, but If she changed her mind I would possibly give her a chance if I felt like it and liked her enough

0|0
    0|0
    • Okay so he posted on Twitter that basically saying that he felt strong about a feeling but couldn't do anything about it. Like I think he means that he felt like that we were meant to be. If that could be what he meant then wouldn't he try again?

• Show All
    • Well I mean if it was you would you try again?

• I wouldn't act like this but if it was me I wouldn't give up but if I found a girl who was more responsive I'd go after her instead

What Girls Said 1

Recommended myTakes