Guys/Girls, if you liked someone a lot then they kind of reject you would you give up or try one more time?

So this guy's in my class really liked me. He told me that he loved me after he had been joking around so I thought that he was still joking and I just walked away. Then I saw his face and he looked sad. A week later he proposed as a joke but he had a serious look on his face. This time I was freaking out on the inside so I said I don't know. I don't think I rejected him but we'll what do you guys think? Okay well anyways things got weird but I could tell that he wanted to say something but never did. So during Christmas break break he kept tweeting stuff basically like how he was sad about someone not being with him which I knew it was about me. Now he hasn't done anything which I just don't know if he had gotten over it or like what is really going on. I feel this connection between us and I can see myself with him in the future. What could be going on and what could this mean?

25

Most Helpful Guy

• Seems you are really nice and pretty, beautifulangel76 as most guys end up on you! :-)
    If i were that guy and i really loved you, then would ask you until you said no. But of course these things depend from guy to guy. So give it some time. And as i said in an opinion few days back, this may just end up to be some kind of impulse reactions. Happens to many guys on seeing a pretty girl. Take care

• Actually we have seen each other many times since last May or April which was the first time he talked to me. It wasn't an impulse because the time of 5 his was October so we were pretty used to being around eachother. I feel a connection with him. Actually yesterday was the first time that he had been close to me since before all this. He was looking at our project and got like right beside me. I have talked to the Holy Spirit and have been told to be patient so I'm guessing that he will say something soon and that kind of what I feel like too.

Most Helpful Girl

• girl he likes you and if you do aswell just go ahead :)