How can I move on from my first love?

We were together for 2 years and just recently broke up. I'm tired of being hurt and crying. I just really want to move on already. We talk everyday and we still have sex. (Won't do it with anyone else) He's been ignoring me for 2 days now for literally nothing at all, without warning. I keep calling him and I get sad that we haven't talked. How can I finally just let it go and move on? Should I block his number? And lastly is there anything I should say to him or just don't say anything at all?

11

Most Helpful Guy

• Block his number/facebook/twitter/instagram any social media accounts he has basically, stop having sex with him and just don't respond to anything he says to you. It will be hard at first but believe me it gets better.