Does a text saying "I need time to see if I feel the same about you" mean its over?

I've been with my woman for 6 months, and thought everything was going well. We had been expressing our love for eachother for 5 months. I thought she was the ONE.

Out of the blue, last week she sent me a text, saying she needs time to work out if she feels the same about me. Where did that come from?

That was a week ago - I've tried giving her time but have sent three texts (only one brief reply) and one phone call that went unanswered.

I feel that a part of me has died. What does she mean? Does she really need time, and why? Has she dumped me but doesn't want to tell me outright?

What should I do? I love her to bits and don't want to lose her.

Please help

23

Most Helpful Girl

• Unfortunately, it sounds that she has had options and you were one of them. It sounds like she likes you but, she also knows how much you like her. Sounds like she is feeling another option more than you. She doesn't want to hurt you but that's the best she could come up with because things have picked up with the other person. Your best bet is to move on and give her some REAL space. If she really cares she will contact you and give you the answers you are looking for. If not then it wasn'u didn't meant to be and at least you didn't waste years.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• honest to god man, please stop contacting her, regardless of anything you come up with in your head, she knows you care ok? please just let her come to you if anyhting, do not contact her or tweet about her or let her see you doing anything that regards her ok? dont try and make her jealous or any of that shit. you're gunna be fine and she's guna realize the grass isn't greener on the other side, she will be back if you do this and then you two can talk and you can decide then if you are going to take her back or not

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE