How do you get a guy off your back?

Okay so this guy won't stop buggin me he says that he's never gonna stop loving me and I have told him clearly that I don't want to be with him but he's being forceful n telling me that I'm not going to end it between us but I dnt want nothing to do with him cause he's just always yelling at me and he doesn't care about how I feel. I don't know what to do.

24

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like stalking. Maybe you should have a restraining order put on him.

• That's what I wanna do

What Guys Said 4

• Would you rather have a guy who doesn't genuinely care about you? How about you give him an ultimatum and another chance huh? Unless he's done something unforgiveable maybe just say "listen dude, stop yelling at me (plus any other problems you're having with him thats making you unhappy) or else im gunna be done with you for good" he's just flipping out over the break up like anyone who cares about someone and is hurt would do. good caring guys deserve a second chance i think, sadly its always the cheaters and assholes that get them lol, do what you gotta do, just a thought

• No but he just treats me like crap n I got tired of it

• Make out with other guys in front of him.

• I Wil never go away! You will love me damit!

What Girls Said 1

• Tell him to fuck off js