He says I'm not for him but he won't leave me alone?

Please help. We have broken up so many times. He finally admitted after 4 years together that he believes that we are not "the one" for each other. I'm heartbroken obviously and it is driving me crazy. I try to be okay with everything this time (breakup) but then it's like I go crazy on him wondering how in the world he could feel this way. I know, if he doesn't want me then I should just not want him then but how do I get that confidence to be able to actually put those words into action? It's so difficult for me. And everytime I try to move on, he starts to come back. Pulling at my heart. And he knows exactly how. The other day I asked him why couldn't he just let me go. He replied that I was free to go but also that he guesses it's because he would be lonely without me. Wow. I just don't know what to do. I need confident words to help. From guys especially with their take. I hate the thought of him getting over me. I hate the thought of us not talking everyday or being a part of each other's lives. But he feels the way he feels. I have lost weight, neglected myself as well as loved ones, sacrificed time, money, energy, LIFE, for this man and especially lately with the on again off again relationship. Please someone, help me to get out of this once and for all. Thank you.

21

Most Helpful Guy

• he says those things to keep you in the loop, while he could very well mean it its still a bullshit situation to be in. trust me. its all a roller coaster right now with you two. you need to get off the ride.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• All he's telling you is bullshit & even he knows that. Yes, the only reason why guys try to pull your heart when they know your moving on with life is to just test you out. It's your obligation to not cave in to their words that doesn't have any meaning. When you dealt with those countless tears down your check now he wants you back, after what?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE