Girls why u commit mistakes of being used?

Girls do u have not wit? You love guys who uses u n change their gf? Why u r becoming preys of these pleasure hunter dudes? Don't u feel shame when u reach your old age?

This question is my answer to all GAGer female buddies.. Used means ( having sex n then disposed off)..

43

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't seek that type of guy. I do not want to be an easy chick, a side chick, friend with benefits, naive. If I do I would only hurting myself because it takes a lot for me to trust someone and I hold that dearly. Since I am loyal as they come I don't seek just ANY guy to get close to. We become preys o guess because we seek some affect and well we can become blind and trust the guy but they can only be so honest. They could lie and be sweet talking and we won't know until we find signs. I catch them little by little and will expose the guy. I do nor want to be a fun time, toy, pet or fun story or memory. I do feel ashamed and dirty after because it never meant anything which makes me feel like not being worth anything. Which can set me back into a dark place in my mind.

• Ya but you know guy's hypocrisy n greed to use u... Y u let them to do so?

• Yes that is true but sometimes I guess women don't think about that. You know that guys will use them, its not like me, personally fo seeking for that guy who wants to mess with me. I hope they are being legit and truthful, I am not one who plays with people's time, feelings, emotions, etc. I don't have the heart to mess someone up like that for my own satisfaction I always am concerned about the guy. I hope it is real as well vice versa ahhhh basically some of us can be too needy and naive. I guess.

Most Helpful Guy

• Not just any guy can go around changing girlfriends - it's attractive guys. Girls will do anything to be with attractive guys.. and hope that they'll be loyal.
    To a girl, you MUST be attractive to her, or she will never want to know your personality... not for a romantic reason any way.

• Girls won't do anything for an attractive man, believe me. They will not.

• Oh yes they will. Trust me.. A girl will say one thing, but she'll forget her words in the moment.