How do girls act when a nice guy they dumped starts acting like a jerk to then?

This girl dumped me because she just feel out of love (bs). I fucking hate her but still love her. But I don't respect her for being such a child and changing emotions from one day to the o ther. She sends me mixed signals and it seems like she wants me back and then i'll gain hope and then shut down. She would send me messages, and i wouldn't respond and then send me quesiton marks as to why. So now i'm telling her to leave me alone and I don't want to be her friend. Apperently she got mad at me because I didn't respond to her message.

How will she react? Why is she doing this knowing that I like her and that I'm trying to get over heR?

51

Most Helpful Girl

• At first I thought u were being a jerk to her just because she didn't want to be with you anymore. If thats the case I was gonna side with her as in, sure getting dumped is not a great feeling but thats her choice, & you have to move on. But reading the rest where you mention she is playing with your emotions that is wrong on so many levels. You're not being a jerk if u ignore her. She's being really inconsiderate & she does not seem to know exactly what she wants. Maybe she wants to have her cake & eat it too.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • tht is exactly what i was thinking. Hell no no cake for her ass! And the beauty is that she says she doesn't realize she's giving hte mixed signals. That set me off and told her if that's the case i rather not deal with girls like you. I avoid them. She got mad when i said that but it's the truth. If you can't tell when your sending mixed signals then your not too self aware.

Most Helpful Guy

• You should just carry on with your life man, being dumped sucks but looking like a bitch is worse.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE