Why is my Ex boyfriend acting like this when he's the one that cheated on and left me?

I was with my ex for 4 years, we were actually engaged, but since he probably never really intended to marry me, I'm just going to refer to him as my ex boyfriend. Anyways, we had a decent relationship up until the end when I found out he was cheating with a coworker. It was a very messy breakup and I admittedly humiliated myself by begging for him back. He was such a narcissist that he made me believe it was my fault for him cheating. He's one of those guys that, when you show him proof of his infidelity, he gets mad at you for "spying" on him. He actually left his "love messages" to his coworker open on MY computer but forgot to erase them. Idiot. Anyways, he kicked me out of our house so he could move his "new woman" in... and I swallowed the bitter pill of so much time wasted, and tried my best to move on. It took a while, but I finally got to a "happy" place again, and found a great guy. After a year I moved in with my new boyfriend, and it's been smooth sailing ever since. This new guy is so much better than my ex in every way. We've been together 3 years now, engaged to be married and we now have a 3 month old baby together. I'm very happy. But recently, an old mutual friend wrote me, telling me the girl my ex left me for, left him for someone else (karma). I didn't think anything of it because there's no more feelings there, but then I heard that my ex is still saying terrible things about me, as if I'M the one that cheated. I was blindly loyal to him... But I guess he just wasn't expecting me to move on like I did. My friend also told me my ex has been talking about my Fiance being an "unusually long rebound", which he certainly isn't. I haven't wasted anymore time on him since he left me, so why is he still talking about me and my life post breakup? I haven't mentioned him at all so why is he still mentioning me? I've moved on, just curious on why someone who left someone else, would care to comment on their life once they're no longer in it.

10