What did my ex boyfriend mean by this?

Me and my ex broke up cuz he didn't think our futures matched up and was all confused and wanted to still remain friends I said no cuz I was hurt and didn't want him to think he could have the single life and me. He was tlkim with my friend and said since she doesn't wanna talk as friends ill leave her alone until one day she wants to talk again. My friends asked if he thought wed get back together and he said I don't know what out futures hold but Dnt count on it. He also made some comment in an email "if it had to end I wish it ended bttr" which is confusin cuz he broke up wit me?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Girls Said 1

• Honestly girl, it doesn’t matter at this point. I know you’re curious and the quest for his honest answers/insight seems like it will relieve the heartache you’re feeling. Yet at this point, the only thing that truly matters is that the relationship is over. Go ahead, drop a tear. : ( It’s okay. Let it out if you want to cry, scream into a pillow if you want, punch a couch cushion. All that matters here and now, right at this moment is that he agreed to lose you. Even if he didn’t intend to lose you collectively, by ending things, he agreed that losing you even partially was okay with him and his timeline. So what you have to do now his humbly accept that so that you can find your way back to a happy, peaceful life. This means you absolutely must get him off of your radar and KEEP HIM OFF of your radar. No more brainstorming over what his actions and comments suggest.

The insight that his actions and comments suggest is totally irrelevant now because there truly is no bond to salvage and save. I also wouldn’t recommend being friends with an ex. Not only is it entirely unrealistic, but it’s unhealthy and unfair to you seeing as he dumped you. So he gets to demote your position in his life yet enjoy the delights of having you present in his life? Is that really fair? I don’t think so. I think you would be doing a disservice to yourself to keep him around.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes