How do I keep my ex interested without looking at other guys?

I just recently broke up with my girlfriend. It was a mutual and reasonable breakup although we still have feelings for each other that won't dissapear any time soon. I would like to know if there are any ways I can keep her interested and not have to be concerned of her other options if guys try hitting on her/talking to her. I'm not worried about her doing this ask so soon and easily but I'd rather know she is still interested in a future relationship again. She says she wants to remain friends keep contact and maybe in the future see if things could work. But I don't want to see her snatched up because of our unfortunate circumstance. Any help would be greatly appreciated
  • Keep her interested
  • Leave her alone for a while and remain friends

10