1) I thought she was the hottest girl in the class. It was based entirely on looks. We had little in common. I broke it off.
2) I kissed another girl at a party. So she broke it off.
3) I told her I still had feelings for someone else. She broke it off.
4) I never had that initial infatuation. And we were at different stages in our lives. I broke it off.
If you've never had a relationship, this might sound presumptious. I'm sorry.
Most Helpful Girl
1) I had dated my crush of 2 years. He was still in love with his ex. They're together and she still cheats on him every other month.
2) Met a guy online, dated for a month. We broke up, because we didn't know each other. He seemed more damaged, than I could ever deal with.
3) dated a af guy for a few months, we did a long distance relationship, but it became very clear to me that we'd not see each other again and I had wanted to date other people. I broke it off.
4) met him when I moved to a new town, we dated for a few months, he broke up with me. He cheated.
5) went out with what seemed to be this amazing guy that would spare no expense on me, but wasn't quite over the guy I had dated before, so I ended it. Me and guy number 5 have been together for a little while now.2
- Show AllShow Less