List your breakups and why you think they happened?

I'll start:

1) I thought she was the hottest girl in the class. It was based entirely on looks. We had little in common. I broke it off.

2) I kissed another girl at a party. So she broke it off.

3) I told her I still had feelings for someone else. She broke it off.

4) I never had that initial infatuation. And we were at different stages in our lives. I broke it off.

If you've never had a relationship, this might sound presumptious. I'm sorry.

167

Most Helpful Girl

• 1) I had dated my crush of 2 years. He was still in love with his ex. They're together and she still cheats on him every other month.

2) Met a guy online, dated for a month. We broke up, because we didn't know each other. He seemed more damaged, than I could ever deal with.

3) dated a af guy for a few months, we did a long distance relationship, but it became very clear to me that we'd not see each other again and I had wanted to date other people. I broke it off.

4) met him when I moved to a new town, we dated for a few months, he broke up with me. He cheated.

5) went out with what seemed to be this amazing guy that would spare no expense on me, but wasn't quite over the guy I had dated before, so I ended it. Me and guy number 5 have been together for a little while now.

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. Middle school I liked her but she liked someone else so she broke up with me (those two are still together til this very day)

2. middle school we was in love but she got drugged up and had sex with somebody else. I broke up with her

3. Highschool I started doing pills for 3 months straight I went out with a freak who can suck a basketball though a straw I was not aware and I was never attracted to her. I broke up with her.

4. High school went out with a girl but she moved and it turned to a long distant relationship 3 months later she came back and she was sexaully confused. She broke up with me. Then we got back together it didn't felt like it was back then so we both broke up.

5. High school there was this hood chick me and her had sex most of the time when she sat on a guys lap I decided she was not right for me. I broke up with her.

6. High school same scenario as the last.

7. High school there was this emo chick that I liked a lot. She had cuts on her wrist I thought she was okay because she told me it was long ago. She slept with my best friend and confessed to having sex with two guys at a party. She told me she was about to kill herself one day and then I told her go ahead and kill yourself I'm not going to miss you at all. she's still alive but I don't talk her anymore. I broke up with her.