Anyone have any sweet I miss you text to an ex gf?

Need something that'll make her cry. I want her back so bad. She's confused on what she wants

0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• First off, it's not a good idea to rely on the Internet or search for exactly whatto say when it comes to something this personal... Anything you say that might make her cry (I'm guessing you want the message to really mean something to her - in a good way) HAS to come from YOU and YOUR HEART... Second of all... when it comes to women, breaking up with a boyfriend isn't just something we do... we invest our heart and emotions into everything, including relationships... If she's not emotionally invested in the relationship, it means she's just not that into you... at all... She's not confused about what she wants, she's just confused on how to go about telling you she doesn't want a relationship with you, probably because she doesn't want to hurt your feelings... You can say anything sweet to her, it won't matter... She'll like it, but not enough to magically change her mind.. If she's going to figure it out, it has to be on her own and not forced... You could be missing out on meeting someone who knows they want you and will do anything to be with you, all while wasting your time on someone who is "confused"

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• If she's confused then obviously she's not mature enough to know for sure what she wants. And neither are you. Get over her.

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;