What can me and my boyfriend do about it?

Okay so i am moving to California to leave over there, and he will stay here in Milwaukee. we really love each other but we dont want to break up. Can we come and visit each other?

02

Most Helpful Guy

• It's unreasonable; if Sean wants to stay with u, he is going to have to accept your "flirty " relationship with Dylan, and the fact u had sex before.

Most guys will be eventually able to get over a sexual relationship with a current male friend in my opinion.

However, he (as well as most guys) aren't going to tolerate his girlfriend, having a "flirty" relationship with ANY guy, especially one she's fucked.

-----

You need to grow the fuck up, and not have "flirty" relationships with guys, out of respect of your relationship and your man's feelings.

Otherwise, you will never keep a guy, AND you'll have a "dirty slut" reputation that will follow you. I also must add this label, once imprinted, is very hard to shake off with the male population.

----

Change starts today.

Cut out that flirtatious nonsense with Dylan, and every other guy u do the same with!

• With the first sentence I wrote, although sounding contradictory, means this:

If u keep the status quo, and maintain a "flirty" relationship with Dylan... he will be forced to either accept the way thinga are, or walk away.

It's Looking like he will walk away and end the relationship.

• I think you commented on the wrong question, lol

• Yes he did answer the wrong Question lmfao