How do I know if she is truly over her first love?

I recently started talking to this woman. She got out of a serious relationship about 9 months ago. She dated a guy for about 4 years. (She's 22). He was her first for everything but he cheated on her with at least 10 different women and hurt her bad.

Anyways she was talking to another guy recently (they had sex) but it never panned out. Well we have been dating for about a month. We had sex the first week, and now she told me she loved me but every time I ask about her ex she gets pissed. She did tell me she blocked him but for the longest she would creep on his page. She even tried to sabotage his new relationship which I didn't understand because she started dating way before he did.

My question is: is she trying to be serious with me. Because it seems like she's one of those women who always wants commitment and it also scared me that she said she loves me only after a month. What are you guys thoughts? Anything would help.

31

Most Helpful Girl

• It sounds like she's kinda needy.. She may not be with him anymore but it's petty and spiteful for her to still be involved in his private life. Do you say I love you to her? Maybe she just said it back... just watch how she treats her ex because one day.. That'll be how she treats u, unless she's your happily ever after ;)

What Girls Said 2

• She needs more time than she has taken to be with herself, deal with her issues and acknowledge what she is doing, whether that is sabotaging her ex's relationships or her own. I wouldn't expect a relationship with her to work out well anytime soon.

• I have zero experience with this but i will try to help
    I think she needs some space to mourn and get over her exlove before she could move on
    The key thing for u to do is be her shoulder to cry on
    this will bring u closer and then when shesready shell know she can count on u

What Guys Said 1

• Maybe she really loved u but I think it's early , dont ask about her ex it look like he hurt her a lot 10 women !! and if u really love her be good to her and do what maker happy I think that's enough