Is texting my ex for closure a good idea?

My boyfriend and I of ten months broke up a week ago after trying to date again after our first breakup. A few days later, I found he had been cheating on me for months. The last time we spoke was when I found that out and it ended in a huge fight and me being crushed. I have ignored his numerous amounts of text messages since then but now I'm feeling like I didn't get the closure I needed. Is texting him as a final closure text and goodbye text a good idea? I feel like there's a lot I still need to say to move on easier. Is this a good idea or do I continue to ignore him?

33

Most Helpful Guy

• There will always be something left to say. Even if you tell him what you want to, it's not going to make the betrayal any better, and you'll realize later that you've got something else you want to say, and something else after that. You'll be better off just letting it go. You'll move on faster.

• So true. I never really thought about it like that. Thanks for the advice!!

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes you just have to leave it a lone and no it's not closure at all it will make things worse just leave it alone and if you have a bany by him then you have to deal with him because he is your baby daddy and if not just leave it alone

• Lol nope no kids with him. Thank god!!! Thank you for the advice.