What does it mean if an ex bf tries to remain in contact every day?

I broke up with him 5 months ago and after not speaking for months we started talking again recently.

We text everyday, i see no point in it honestly at this point. Even if i don't reply, he'll text... if i give one word responses he writes back.

LIKE WHYYY.. I don't want to ignore him, that's out until I know his real intentions. But why do you think? Is he using me as an option?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably wants to have sex with you.

What Guys Said 1

• how can he use you as an option if you broke up with him? He is trying to get back with you, that is all. If you don't want to, just let it go.

• I guess thats true. BUT HOW if he's not showing he wants me back through actions?

• well he is texting you every day. That is a start. I suspect that he is hoping for some sort of response from you before he shows you more.

What Girls Said 1

• This happened to me once. He wants to stay on your mind. He is keeping you around as an option definitely. He doesn't know what he wants. If you want his undivided attention stop caring. As long as he knows you care he won't give you all of him. When I just really gave up and no longer gave him the time of day he dropped everything for me. Make him prove himself before you fall into that trap though.