I hate my ex bf's new gf so much anyone can help?

i know it sound very immature i hate this girl so much she lied lot of things to my ex bf to hate me. they are happy couple together she basically pretended to be a victim and tried to get my ex bf him and i were good friends after the break up then this girl showed up acted a victim as if i punched her in the face she played a poor little girl to my ex bf as if i even talked to her at all.. it's not that i want to win him back or anything i just can't get over this deep deep anger of misunderstood by the man i loved once.. he thinks everything she told him was real and truth which i had nothing... i just hate this girl so much i want her to go away everyone says move on and live my life and i get that and i am doing o-kay but sometimes or more than sometimes i just hate to watching her being happy with my ex bf and he hates me for what he thinks what i did to her. .. help me to out of this tragic.. anyone?

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You could... stop talking to your exbf and safe yourself new drama.

5|4
    0|0
    • i dont talk to him and i am not a drama queen here. i am sorry but i don't appreciated your answer it may sound very little to you but it is someone's huge suffering you should know that.

• Show All
    • grow up. that's what you gotta do.

• You're the one whining about how sad you are in an ex-relationship that you don't even want to deal with anymore.

Most Helpful Girl

• I know the feeling!. One of my exes is dating a horrible girl. I can't help but think ' I dated a guy who dated THIS girl'. She is so horrible!. I seem to bump into them all the time in our small town. Everytime I see her, she is yelling at someone. I have seen her yell at a nurse at the hospital. (It does sounds too bad, but this nurse stay back after his shift with our family while my mother was dying, because he didn't want us to be handed around from nurse to nurse). Checkout chicks, pharmacy workers, fast food workers etc. my partner doesn't think she is much to look at either, and thinks that she has been hit by the ugly stick. I always get him to stop with the jokes, because it's not nice. But seriously, I really don't get some men. I think that maybe she is good in bed. My partner has given her a nickname based on my theory - 'tonnes of fun. I just roll my eyes. I just really wish she would be nicer, you can't treat people that way. I hope that she treats him right!

2|0
    0|0
    • sad thing is he was very much nice man back then when we were together. now he almost became like her. he thinks she is an angel or something he's only one who don't see what she really is.. poor guy he become rude, careless.. he only care about her cause he feels like he's gotta protect poor little inocent girl from every one who seems jealousy of he. (no one get jealous of her it's just no one likes her but she made it look like people aren't nice to her because we (they, most of people) are so jelly! ... he became a dumb. play in her little skirt...

• I so know what you mean. My exes girlfriend slammed a door in my face, and he pulled her up on it, and she just rolled her eyes. I played it cool, and just smiled at him and said that it was fine and things happen, and I went my own way. The look on his face was priceless!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• You can't change his mind right now. All you can do is hope that one day he sees her for what she is. Until then as you have said you have to move on. I am sorry

2|1
    0|0
    • thank you. i think i feel even betrayed but still trying to understand but how could a guy can be so blind by this little makes me hopeless..

• People are often blinded. Yes it is disappointing. Hang in there

• Love is unconditional, relationships are conditional.

Wish him happiness and leave because it's unfair to be treated like crap. It's not up to you to fix him.

As long as you stay true to yourself, the bad stuff will be left behind and you get to see better things.

4|0
    1|0
  • Unless you have a child with him... move on really. Go find a guy to fuck tonight enjoy some stupid sex and a bottle of wine. Then move on. Really you will be better for it. Live for the present and future. learn from the past but don't live in it. I have been where you are. Good luck

3|1
    0|0
  • the best revenge is served cold
    so sit back and dont do anything
    if she is a lair like you claim she is, she will hurt him real bad and then you can walk upto him and say that u should have believed me over her

2|1
    0|0
  • I wanna say this without being crude or insensitive, but I don't know how, so i'll just say it... she has him where she wants because she is giving him all that loving.

But here is the BIG secret that most guys will deny straight up because they don't want to appear impotent or "gay". even the best gets old after a while, and MORE than that hotness, guys wants a drama-free, stress free, crazy free zone around them. All the time.

So IF what you say is true, and she be crazy, it will eventually show. In which case he will get out.

4|0
    0|0
  • EX MEANS EX COMMUNICATED! I DONT GET WHY people STAY FRIENDS WITH THEIR EXES... MAKES THEM LOOK NOT OVER THEM... also, one does not need a closure from the other to move on. i didtn even read your story because title says it all

1|0
    0|0
  • You just have to get over it and move on there are to many guys out in this world

0|0
    0|0
  • My future wife also hates my exgf.

2|0
    0|0
  • Why do you care about your ex?

2|0
    0|0
  • But he's an ex, correct? End of story.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 20

• You are feeling and reeling with Anger and resentment, summergirly, and it is only normal, natural to be feeling like this, especially because you got the short end of the stick with the New kid in town, taking over and then some... You see them as this happy go lucky two birds of a feather in a nest now and Now, he has pushed you Not only out of the love nest he used to share with you but to the side like road kill With-----My ex bf him and I were good friends after the break up then this girl showed up...
    He obviously wanted you in his life with little strife when you both took up as so-called 'friends' after the fact. It was just the two of you, no one else, and no matter how she did it to win him over, he fell for it, he fell for her and didn't want any problems down a beaten path, so he decided to 'Move on' and chose this girl over you.
    As much as it hurts, as much as you are bitter and hateful and want her to go away in a heartbeat, it may not happen and even if it did, you could Never trust him again to perhaps do it Again with someone else.
    People are right... move on with your life. Lick your war wounds, consider It and Him a lost battle and No contact makes it easier to heal every day.
    Good luck. xx

0|0
    0|0
  • First of all I empathize with you completely. I've experienced the same thing lately. We stopped seeing each other, but stayed very good friends. But within days of us breaking up he met another girl (who is 5 years younger than me and could be my twin) who he is now his girlfriend. She was his girlfriend for 2 months before he told me of her existence. My immediate reaction was to ask how it was going to affect our friendship and he promised that he would never give up a friend for her. He then proceeded to tell me how he misses me and cares about me. The next time we spoke a few days later he told me we couldn't talk anymore because his girlfriend didn't like it. I've never met her. I only know her name because I'm a very talented Facebook researcher, but I hated her with ever fiber of my being. I've spent hours at a punching bag picturing her face.
    I was devastated. 2 months had passed and I was still crying myself to sleep every night missing him from my life. Then one day one of my friends send me the link I posted with this. It turned my life around. It was so dead on it could have been written by me. It gave me the strength to let go of all the hate that was holding me down, and preventing my life from moving forward. So I pass this on to you with the hope that it improves your life like it has mine.

elitedaily.com/dating/letter-girl-replaced/707040/

0|0
    0|0
  • Karma! Let it be, go be happy and soon enough he will see her for who and what she is. Then he will come back with an apology. Plaster a smile on your face and act like all is well with your world. Ignore them both and soon enough light will come into the darkness. Trust me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't waste your time, his loyalty is with her now, doesn't matter if he believes her lies or not he's going to stand by her and support her because he wants to be with her and this is what she expects of him. You can't win, you need to just cut them out of your life and move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel the same way! My now ex of two weeks his ex but now they back together after six years of separation and her trying to break us up for years he finally gave in now he has left me to go be with her. Although they have a long distance relationship bc she in the army.

0|0
    0|0
  • You obviously still have feelings for him... Just avoid both of them. Or remove them from your life as much as possible. It is understandable.. Jealousy is a horrible thing to experience and it makes us do strange things... In time, you will be fine 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, the best advice is to move on.

You cannot control the bug she has put in his ear.

2|0
    0|0
  • People make their own decisions of he is choosing her over you then he is the one who is a jerk... Honestly it seems like you would be better off without him if he is just going to drop you like that

0|0
    0|0
  • Don’t put so much energy into hating someone. More often than not, we hate what we like about them deep inside. As they say, people don’t see the world we we are, they see it as THEY are.

0|0
    0|0
  • She'll make him pay for every good gesture he does, sit back & watch as karma unravels her Web of lies

0|0
    0|0
  • You need to let it go, allow him to move on, and be happy for him

2|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like something I went through only I didn't show my anger or hatred toward her. I told my ex how I felt and I told him our friendship or her

0|0
    0|0
  • He is not your business anymore. Leave him alone and let him figure it out for himself.

0|0
    0|0
  • There's nothing you can do, really.

0|0
    0|0
  • wicca and voodoo

0|0
    0|0
  • Block him and her from looking at all your social media. Do this for 3 months and I guarantee you will not give a rats ass what they get up to!

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't even care , He has went on and has a girlfriend. Hate is a strong word.

0|0
    0|0
  • Karma its a bitch and he will find out one day.

0|0
    0|0
  • Get revenge

0|0
    0|0
  • WHAT A BITCH. The best thing you can do is to just stay away from them, use Killswitch?, the truth will come out eventually. He'll see that she's A BITCH. He'll dump her in the drain literally and then he'll regret taking that bitch side over you. :)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes