I hate my ex bf's new gf so much anyone can help?

i know it sound very immature i hate this girl so much she lied lot of things to my ex bf to hate me. they are happy couple together she basically pretended to be a victim and tried to get my ex bf him and i were good friends after the break up then this girl showed up acted a victim as if i punched her in the face she played a poor little girl to my ex bf as if i even talked to her at all.. it's not that i want to win him back or anything i just can't get over this deep deep anger of misunderstood by the man i loved once.. he thinks everything she told him was real and truth which i had nothing... i just hate this girl so much i want her to go away everyone says move on and live my life and i get that and i am doing o-kay but sometimes or more than sometimes i just hate to watching her being happy with my ex bf and he hates me for what he thinks what i did to her. .. help me to out of this tragic.. anyone?

2111

Most Helpful Guy

• You could... stop talking to your exbf and safe yourself new drama.

• i dont talk to him and i am not a drama queen here. i am sorry but i don't appreciated your answer it may sound very little to you but it is someone's huge suffering you should know that.

• grow up. that's what you gotta do.

• You're the one whining about how sad you are in an ex-relationship that you don't even want to deal with anymore.

Most Helpful Girl

• I know the feeling!. One of my exes is dating a horrible girl. I can't help but think ' I dated a guy who dated THIS girl'. She is so horrible!. I seem to bump into them all the time in our small town. Everytime I see her, she is yelling at someone. I have seen her yell at a nurse at the hospital. (It does sounds too bad, but this nurse stay back after his shift with our family while my mother was dying, because he didn't want us to be handed around from nurse to nurse). Checkout chicks, pharmacy workers, fast food workers etc. my partner doesn't think she is much to look at either, and thinks that she has been hit by the ugly stick. I always get him to stop with the jokes, because it's not nice. But seriously, I really don't get some men. I think that maybe she is good in bed. My partner has given her a nickname based on my theory - 'tonnes of fun. I just roll my eyes. I just really wish she would be nicer, you can't treat people that way. I hope that she treats him right!

• sad thing is he was very much nice man back then when we were together. now he almost became like her. he thinks she is an angel or something he's only one who don't see what she really is.. poor guy he become rude, careless.. he only care about her cause he feels like he's gotta protect poor little inocent girl from every one who seems jealousy of he. (no one get jealous of her it's just no one likes her but she made it look like people aren't nice to her because we (they, most of people) are so jelly! ... he became a dumb. play in her little skirt...

• I so know what you mean. My exes girlfriend slammed a door in my face, and he pulled her up on it, and she just rolled her eyes. I played it cool, and just smiled at him and said that it was fine and things happen, and I went my own way. The look on his face was priceless!