Have you ever been heartbroken by your first boyfriend/girlfriend?

I remember my first boyfriend and he broke my heart so bad. He broke up with me when I refused to have sex with him and he admitted it that he's been going out with this other girl behind my back while we were dating. My big brothers were just trying to protect me tried to keep me awake from this guy and I got so mad at them for trying to break us up and I lost my temper towards them. I was 15. Man it really hurt me. :(

• Yes :(
  • No.
  • I broke my first loves heart.
    Vote C

53

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I have my ex was my first love. We dated for approximately 5 years and then he broke up out of the blue. It hurt a lot it was like getting slapped in the face out of the blue. We met in middle school actually everything was fine until he started drinking and just changed. I didn't know what else to do. So he and I broke up 10 months ago haven't talked in ten months. No contact what so ever. Yes it hurts but that's the thing about pain it demands to be felt. He was my first love but I've fallen out of love with him. I was nothing but good to him and he treated me like a dog. He cheated on me too I found the evidence on Facebook. We got into an argument and I told him to go to church and he told me to go to hell. He doesn't know what he wants at all he's a player flirts with so many girls. He treats them like they're the best thing on earth and then breaks up with them over a dumb excuse. I deserve someone so much better. He wanted to have a baby with me at 17 I said I'm to young. He doesn't know what he wants at all

• Wow. What an asshole.

• Yeah you're right. Who gives a damn? I don't care about my ex boyfriend anymore and I'm not going to cry about it. I'm strong just like you are.

• I've been strong I'm in high school and all I care about is just making friends and finishing high school and going to college, I'm not trying to find any relationship right now. All I need is friends to make me happy. In the future I'll start dating again but right now I'm gonna focus on my studies.

What Guys Said 3

• Yes, things were going well for several months and I was beginning to think she was the one, when I found out one of the guys she was "just friends" with she was actually sleeping with. I only knew she was cheating on me with the one, but there were a lot of "just friends" she had :(

• Yes, by the way - all my loves were unrequited love :(((

• Yeah.. We met online and talked for a year before meeting, then I started uni and moved to her city, and I thought things were going perfectly, but then she broke up with me to get back with her ex. But it was almost 2 years ago and I'm more or less over her now. She's still the only girl I've kissed

What Girls Said 4

• nope.
    we still hungout a bit after I broke up with him, but he was a complete idiot, lol. got wayy too annoying.

• I know how it feels it happened to me as well when i was 16 buh alhamdullilah em back wd him its almost 7 years now !

• Boys are so dumb. They look for sex and us girls are looking for love.

• When u lost ur virginity?

• Never and I'm being honest.

• Dude I been heart broken like 3 times already , I'm really good looking, pretty girl any guy would like to be with, I'm very smart at everything but when it comes to love I suck, I feel like there no love for me, and to tell you the truth I wish I was a guy not to feel any pain, periods, having kids and being a single mother raising your kids by yourself because a dumb irresponsible guy just left you, my point of view, I don't believe in love any more.

• Mine too he was my first in everything and the after we had sex for the first time he dumped me he Iboy used me for 3 months :( he went after another virgin