Can someone please help me get my ex/ bd back?

I want him back but I'm scared of getting rejected lol..

We got a baby on the way and we're still cool but I don't know if he's talking to anyone so I'm scared of getting shot down

I broke up with him back in July without really giving him any reason.. so it's my fault and I was wrong but now I'm realizing how much I miss him.. just don't know what to say. Any help is appreciated!

41

Most Helpful Guy

• Eh he's gonna pay child support anyway. Just gotta try.

Most Helpful Girl

• The only thing you can do is confess your feelings to him and answer any questions he may have honestly. If he shoots you down he shoots you down, you did the letting go back in July. We can't cut people loose and not expect them to move on at some point.