Breakup after math? Why did he respond in this way?

So I was dating a guy for a month and he was really sweet I just felt very pressured into the relationship and I never really loved him. I just broke up with him. I sent this long message about how sorry I am and that we was so sweet and will find someone someday it just wasn't me... etc. Well his response was literally "K" like he said he loved me more than anything and then when I broke up with him he says "K". Is he mad or sad or does he even care? I'm so confused right now...

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Maybe he did it because he didn't wanna talk about it. It's indeed a strange reply to a break up message.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I've been with my boyfriend for going on 2 years now, but In the past I've dealt with guys like that. First of all, good job for realizing you weren't happy, that's number one, always always always be selfish when it comes to YOUR happiness. Second of all, a month isn't really that long. When you think about it, you only dated for a good 4-5 weeks. That's not nearly enough time to start saying I love you and mean it. My boyfriend waited 3 months to tell me he loved me, and we talked for a previous 4 months before he even asked me out. So if you put it all together, it took him 7 months to say it and actually know it in his heart. He could just be in a shock, or maybe he's just angry and he dosent want to make a big deal about it, but no matter what he's feeling, it's about you now. You're single and free to do whatever you want. Maybe try and reach out to him in a few days and see if he's up to talk, but if not, forget about him. Good luck & stay positive :))

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes