Why did he lose interest and stop texting me?

Im hoping to get a guys insight to this as im confused as hell!
I've been speaking to this guy now for 3 months, its complicated because he lives in Turkey and i live in the UK so i was never expecting anything "serious" we met through this live broadcasting website designed for youtubers and i stumbled across his broadcast and watched him because i thought he was cute, anyway he asked for me Instagram and Facebook and we basically spoke every single day after that, soon we had eachother on KIK and Skype too, about a month after speaking we had gotten very close, so close that we was even arranging for me to go over to Turkey and visit him. He told me on many occasions that he "loved me" and he wanted to be with me, we skyped most nights and normally stayed up until early hours of the morning chatting, having said that we often spoke "dirty" to eachother which i feel might of ruined things slightly but it was always his idea i just went along with it. We started getting into arguments over stupid things like he would see on my Facebook wall that guys have liked my pictures and he would start quizzing me on who they are and if i was dating them! Everytime we argued i would say "im going to ignore you till you calm down" but he would always be blowing up my phone begging me to forgive him and speak to him again. But as of a few weeks ago he hasn't been contacting me as much, he used to always message me every day but i hardly hear from him now? I messaged him on Facebook saying "Hey" he replied "Im busy" so i went onto the broadcasting site where we first met and there he was broadcasting! That's not what i call busy? I've also noticed that he has been speaking to another girl maybe even more than 1 and i feel hurt :( i did start developing feelings for him but im just so confused why he might of lost interest in me? He hasn't spoken to me at all in 4 days the first few weeks he would speak but it wasn't much only things like "Hey" and "im busy" that's it :(
Thank you all for your advice and input! Each of you had shed light on stuff that i hadn't even considered so thank you so much!

32

Most Helpful Guy

• Well it sounds it was a very one sided 'relationship'. He was always the guy starting conversation with you on fb, he was always the one who initiated some dirty talk (which is pretty common in such internet relationships i assume) he was always saying he loved you and called you and got jealous...
    That's sorta how it sounds to me. He was crazy about you but you kept it a bit off because you only know him threw the web (which is ok). he got a bit tired of always having to take the initiative and probably met a girl who is more open to the whole internet relationship...

Most Helpful Girl

• He became bored. He completely got you, which is the end. Guys are hunters looking for excitement while girls are mostly looking for prince charming. Make him chase you. Dont talk to him at all and he will start to wonder about you.. if he ever cared at all. Talking to him now will just push him away. Show that you dont need him at all, and be happy about it. You dont want someone who doesn't want you.