Does my ex boyfriend still love me?

my ex boyfriend and I were dating for 4 months we loved each other, but we had a 4 year age difference and he broke up with me because people made fun of him and he couldn't deal with it. but he promised me that he would get back with me once he had the self esteem to deal with it. and for me to wait for him he 'purposed' to me with a ring even tho it was already mine haha , and he told me he wanted to hold on to it so he can never forget me, and he always says how it would be so cute if he gave it back to me once I got a little older, he now has a new girlfriend. but he still says stuff like that, me and him are kinda friends, he flirts with me every time I see him and always brings up something that happened when we were dating. he gets jealous a lot when I talk to other guys too. I don't understand I still love him, and I know that him adn his girlfriend fight but she has sex with him everyday so I think that's why he's with her even tho I heard he tells her he loves her. she's madly in love with him and I know she would never let him go. when I get upset or act mad at him he get's really upset and cares so much. when I cry in front of him, he's the first one there and wipes my tears away.
Does my ex boyfriend still love me?
Add Opinion