Do you ever forget your first or first love? Would you ever go back to them? What are your thoughts about them now?

I had an ex that I dated for over 6 years. Since we were 18. I was her first. We broke up abou a year ago. She got a rebound. Didn't work. Got another boyfriend and it didn't work. I finally got a girlfiend and she tried to break us up. I did mistreat her a lot back then. I was a young guy doing dumb things that I shouldn't, but We stayed in contact for the most part. We talked maybe once every other month. Recently she said she couldn't be friends and deleted me off of everything and got another boyfriend. My question is would she ever forget me? Have you forgotten about your first? Would you take them back? Why and why not? Also What are your thoughts about them now?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• She will not forget you. Most because you were her first love, but even more so because you were together for so long. I have not forgotten about my first. No wouldn't take them back because we don't compliment each other as far as personalities and character go. And my thoughts are that he is a very sweet, dedicated guy who will a girl really happy one day.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope, women never forget. And I don't think I'll ever forget my first. I from time to time remember how it all started when she would shoot a glance at me from across the classroom in my direction while everyone in class was facing forward and listening to the teacher.

My first is now married and has a daughter so getting back with them is out of the question. But I do think about her from time to time. But sometimes when I do look back I have to remind myself why I am no longer with her and why she is the way she is. I do still talk to her from time to time we are still friends on Facebook but the flame that once was is no longer there.

However I did encounter someone at my work place that looked and behaved exactly like her and man does she make my blood going. But she's nothing like her. All is new again :)

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• I didn't forget my first love I just fell out of love with him. We dated for about five years. And no I wouldn't go back to him. I did one time though and I ended up getting hurt and led on and used and played. He didn't know what he wanted or who and still doesn't. I can't teach him what a relationship is. My thoughts about him is he's a really nice guy but the way he treated me in our relationship was ridiculous. He knows how to. say I love you and all that but he doesn't know how to show it. It's as if he's afraid to commit. I've learned that he is a player as well and flirts with so many girls. He wants a relationship but doesn't want to acutally do the work.

0|0
    0|0
  • If my first and truest love was still alive today I would be actively pursuing him. He was an amazing man which I am very grateful to have known. Years later I still haven't met someone remotely like him.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• I very rarely think of my first. We are friends on facebook, if it wasn't for that I'd never think of her. We have gone down to entirely different paths and it would never work if we tried to reconcile the long dead relationship. I still think she's amazing but I prefer to leave things in the past.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes