Is this a weird way to brake up with a girl, is it compassionate, is it confusing, or does it provide closure?

I have done this a few times and I received mixed results from women and I want to know what you think. A week or so after a breakup, both me being the dumper and the dumpee, I feel guilty but also know that things are just not going to work out. I know that we can't be friends anytime soon, but I also don't like to feel that someone hates me, so I send 'break-up' flowers with a note similar to: I would rather you remember me with a smile and forget me if I made you cry... or something like that. I have received mixed responses, one girl said "that is the first time I ever received break-up flowers and thought that it was the best way to end a relationship, another girl said that it was a nice sentiment but was not necessary... So is this a good idea or not?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I find that extremely sweet!!!
    But maybe the response from the receiver depends on how you ended things; on a good or bad account!

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Not necessary. Comes off as a cheap attempt at reconciliation to the strong willed woman & for the weak minded ones they think you're actually in love with them.

1|0
    0|0
  • Its nice but if they really care about you it doesn't make it any easier or less painful. They will just say he was nice about but he still hurt me.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes