This is the second time my boyfrnd wants me to say sorry?

I dunt know how to react i have abused him lately every time we have fight he wants me to apologize just because of ths shit i loose my temper ! :-( tears
And even this tym he is continuesly provoking me that i have to be sorry however wot happened we both r responsible !

Sorry for the mistakes English is my second language
No rude comments !

22

Most Helpful Guy

• so basically he wants you to apologize for being abusive and you dont want to do that?

• He said few things too :-/

• so in the meanwhile, do something that calms you down. this way when he comes back you would not be as angry at him as u r and it will make things easier to handle

• May be value of a person decreases wd time :-(

What Guys Said 1

• Uhmm... for me ofcourse I would not say apologise or something but I'll do nice things to make her apologise like brought her a gift or something like that... what he did is rude & un respectable & my opinion is he should apologise to u now.

• Asker is a girl
      Em a girl !

• I'm so sorry if u understood me in a wrong way but I'm not try'n to do a move or something or do'n something bad... where I from we do this word before say'n or writing something. ... im so sorry again.

• No pob :-)

What Girls Said 2