Please help, I feel very ashamed?

Long story, short. We started officially dating two years ago we dated for 1 year I broke it off because i saw text messages he sent to someone else about wanting to take her out on a date & he victimized himself talking about his previous relationships never did he acknowledge me at all, but luckily that girl rejected him. Six months later, we get back together. I recently found out that during those six months he was dating a transexual. I can't believe it. I feel really weird about it I even called him very nasty names & he keeps saying why do I give power to something that doesn't need it & all this crap. He lost many friends because of this. He even lost a relationship with his brother. Even his grandmother gave him the cold shoulder.

Anyway I am embarrassed & I can't even meet his family anymore. I don't want to be seen with him in public. I always cry about it because all he is known as is the guy who banged a tranny. I am very disturbed & I have a feeling he was talking to her before we broke up. Anyway we broke up because I bring it up everyday. I call him so many nasty names. I put him down & he also puts me down. He said one time he loved it's body parts meaning fake boobs and butt which was really disgusting to me. I need help & I am crying right now as I type this. I don't want him but I want to make him pay for what he did to me, but he won't even answer my calls because apparently I am evil & I don't let him leave that mistake in the past.

12

Most Helpful Girl

• He didn't do anything to you. You weren't together, he dated someone else. You have judgmental feelings about it, which you are entitled to, but you have no right to "make him pay" for something he was also entitled to do.