What Do I Do Now that He Is Gone?

I've asked a few relationship questions on here in the past, so if you recognize me, well... my boyfriend dumped me... and tomorrow would have been our seven month anniversary...

He kept saying it wasn't my fault, and that we were two different people anyways... but it still hurts...

How do I cope with this? How do I tell my family (who liked him a lot, and normally blame me for all of my failed relationships)? I'd like to know so I can focus on college work.. I don't want to get behind because of emotional baggage..

13

Most Helpful Guy

• You cope by moving on with your life and focusing on your college work. He dumped you, therefore he doesn't deserve you. It'll suck for a while, but you just gotta keep on keepin' on, as the saying goes.

• What do you mean by he doesn't deserve me because HE dumped me?

• I mean that he doesn't deserve you, as he gave you up. You'll find someone that will realize what he has and won't make that mistake.